1. These findings may open new avenues of research to harness the role of miR-21-5p in optimizing future stem cell-based cardiotherapies.
2. These findings provide mechanistic insight of unrecognized roles of TUSC3 in cancer progression.
3. Therefore, silence of circPVT1 could be a future direction to develop a novel treatment strategy.
4. Thus, miR-128 may serve as a potential target for the treatment of PD.
5. This study provides new insights to develop effective interventions for cancer patients with acquired resistance to chemotherapy.
6. The study demonstrates that there are potential diagnosis and therapy values of miR-486-5p in RCC.
7. which provide basic therapeutic considerations for a novel target against IRI.
8. The finding obtained from the study provides an enhanced understanding of miRNA as a therapeutic target to limit (此语句可适用于miRNA或lncRNA文章的临床意义描述)progressive VC in hyperphosphatemia of CKD.